Do you have the skills to empower young people to find their independent paths in life?
We’re looking for quality support staff to work with the young people in our Semi-Independent Home.
If you’re interested in working for Inspire Growth Care, you can apply for Jobs using our online application form.
Only completed forms will be considered. CVs will not be acceptable as substitutes. Incomplete forms will be returned for completion or destroyed.
All candidates are assessed equally using the person specifications for the job role.
At Inspire Growth Care, we are committed to equality of opportunity in all our employment practices.
Our Application Process
Our HR/Admin Department will provide you with all the information you’ll need, including:
- An application form
- A job description
- A description of the qualifications, skills, and experience we regard as essential or desirable for the job
- A recruitment equality monitoring form
- A 24/7 Support UK Limited prospectus
- A copy of the recruitment, selection and vetting policy
- Guidance on the enhanced DBS checking process
- Information about the pay scale
- Terms and conditions relating to the post